Check out the 16 exciting new features of Office 2019
16 exciting new features of Office 2019 that let you get things done
In Office 2019, you'll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out the newest features that will not only help you work with ease but also allows you to simplify your work.
1. Add visual impact Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
2. Break the language barrier Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
3. LaTeX equation support You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
4. Add motion with Morph Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
5. Find what you're looking for with Zoom Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
6.Run a slide show with your digital pen Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
7. New functions TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don't have to.
8. Inking is where it's at
9.Visualize your data with new charts Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
10.Large Number (bigint) data type The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
11. Easily link tasks Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
12. Task progress at a glance Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
13. Kick-start your diagrams The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
14.Bring ideas to life New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
15. One-click fixes for accessibility issues The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
16. Helpful sounds improve accessibility Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
Interested in this product? Click the Inquire Now button below.