HPE GreenLake with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud as a Service
Modernizing IT with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud and HPE GreenLake
HPE and Nutanix joined forces to deliver an integrated hybrid cloud as a Service (aaS) solution to the market. This offering will leverage Nutanix’s Enterprise Cloud OS software, including its built-in, free AHV hypervisor, delivered through HPE GreenLake to provide customers with a fully HPE-managed hybrid cloud that dramatically lowers total cost of ownership and accelerates time to value.
* Build a complete private cloud infrastructure with HPE GreenLake or HPE ProLiant DX systems integrated with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software.
* Eliminate expensive and complex storage area networks by simplifying your datacenter using on-board storage resources in HPE ProLiant DX systems.
* Radically simplify infrastructure management with one-click software upgrades, infrastructure scaling, and troubleshooting – freeing IT staff to focus on business applications rather than the infrastructure.
* Start small and scale your infrastructure without limits by adding ProLiant DX systems one at a time to your cluster.
* Cut the cost of virtualization with the Nutanix AHV hypervisor and integrated virtualization management.
* Build your private cloud easily with HPE GreenLake or HPE ProLiant DX systems and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud software with no change to your HPE tooling or operations.
Highlighted Solutions Validated For Nutanix on HPE
· End User Computing
HPE and Nutanix end user computing (EUC) solutions provide secure and responsive access to applications, desktops and data for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). This is delivered from modular hyperconverged storage, compute and virtualization infrastructure that is procured either upfront or paid for each month as it is consumed with standby capacity always available on-demand.
The Nutanix solution for databases makes deployment and management as easy as a single click for HPE GreenLake with HPE ProLiant DX
HPE ProLiant DX systems integrated with Nutanix software are certified by SAP for both HANA and NetWeaver landscapes to handle your most demanding operational workloads.
· Hybrid Cloud
Leverage the elastic nature of public cloud services with Nutanix Clusters on AWS, along with the security, control and performance of the private cloud from HPE ProLiant DX and HPE GreenLake with Nutanix.
· Data Protection
Nutanix Mine for HPE is a dedicated secondary storage solution designed to protect your Nutanix and HPE ProLiant DX or HPE Edgeline DX environments.
· Rugged Computing
Nutanix software on the HPE ProLiant DX8000 combines operational technology (OT)—such as data acquisition, control systems, and industrial networks—with enterprise-class IT in an easily managed, simple to scale, rugged system suited for harsh edge environments.