In today’s digital economy, businesses must grasp the opportunities presented by new IT models. That means new ways to support traditional applications alongside newer cloud applications.
Composable infrastructure addresses this complexity, supporting a broad range of applications and operational models. It delivers fluid pools of infrastructure that supports both traditional and new applications. Composable infrastructure delivers new value instantly and continuously, enabling your business to:
• Run anything—Optimizing all apps and service levels.
• Move faster—Accelerating application and service delivery.
• Work efficiently—Reducing operational effort and cost.
• Unlock value—Increasing productivity and control.
HPE Synergy is the first platform architected specifically for composable infrastructure. It brings cloud economics and agility to large and complex deployments. Now larger enterprises can deploy ultra-high-density vGPU pools to support multiple software packages for flexibility and cost savings.
Companies in the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and tech services sectors have embraced HPE Synergy, a composable infrastructure. These enterprises have found a variety of workloads they can run on this single infrastructure, including virtual desktops (VDI), virtualization, data management, analytics, hybrid cloud, containers, and other workloads. The solution is gaining momentum in these industries and others because users are finding that it enables faster deployment times and more efficient infrastructure.
HPE Synergy features
• Workstation-class 2D/3D application performance
• High GPU density per unit and per rack,a high number of concurrent users