Improve productivity with AutoCAD 2021 and Dell Precision Workstations
Get fast, accurate results for your most demanding modeling, simulation, and visualization projects when you run your Autodesk applications when you run your AutoCAD applications on Dell Precision Workstations.
Here’s why you should subscribe to AutoCAD 2021:
Work anytime, anywhere
Stay connected to your CAD drawings at job sites and in clients’ offices with the AutoCAD web and mobile apps, included with an AutoCAD subscription.
The right tools for the job
Subscribe and gain access to industry-specific features and functionality that help you work faster and more efficiently than ever before.
• Access libraries of over 750,000 symbols, parts, and detail components.
• Automate the creation of annotations, layers, and properties.
• Easily create details and views from 3D models, and quickly generate schedules, lists, and tables
Protect your designs with TrustedDWG technology
Help retain the integrity of your design data throughout the review process with TrustedDWG™ technology. Built into AutoCAD software, TrustedDWG is the original, most efficient, and most accurate way to store and share design data.
Other subscription benefits
Subscribe to AutoCAD to get flexibility and support benefits. With your subscription, enjoy:
• Technical support: Get access to support specialists, remote assistance, and online resources. • Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with instant access to the newest features and performance improvements.
• Flexible term lengths: Use the software you need as long as you need it with terms from one month to multiple years.
• Administrative tools: Easily manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
For more information about AutoCAD 2021 subscription, contact: