Our Data Center is a Rated 2 Certified by TIA-942 and its now available for Leasing to our customer to grow the business.
High availability for Business on Demand our Data Center Facility is ready to serve customer for mission critical operation, man made disaster & natural calamities.
BaaS is perfect for businesses and organizations who have reached the limits of their on-premises backup capabilities thru the use of Cloud Providers recovery service will be easier.
Active Directory, Exchange Server & Storage Server
Available Bandwidth: 2mbps up to 100mbps
As ANSI/TIA-942 has a broader scope, compliance to its standard signifies that the MSI-ECS data center features standard nomenclature, failsafe operation, robust protection against natural or man-made disasters, and more importantly, long-term reliability, expandability, and scalability. In addition, a Rated 2 certification is also a guarantee that the MSI-ECS data center is capable of supporting the primary colocation requirements of its technology partners.
Telecommunication Industry Association or TIA is a well known
ANSI-accredited organization that reviews and certifies the data centers worldwide. Their Certified Auditors & Consultants are the ones responsible for reviewing all documents to ensure compliance with ANSI/TIA-942, a quality standard they use for data centers. To get a certification, these are the data center components that go through rigorous review:
What it means to get a rated 2 certification? Each rating in the ANSI/TIA-942 is intended to provide more resilience, security, and reliability in a data center. A Rated 2 certification means that the data center has a 99.741% uptime power and cooling redundancy to keep the data center environment optimal.
Rated 2 certification was achieved after MSI-ECS successfully complied the stringent standards and criteria for all aspects of the physical data center including site location, architecture, security, safety, fire suppression, electrical, mechanical, and telecommunication.
It should be noted that data center can have different tier ratings for different portion of its infrastructure such as architectural, security, mechanical, electrical, and telecommunication. The lowest tier rating that these infrastructural components received would be the basis for the overall rating.
With business expanding globally, the need for space and utilities has increased to unprecedented levels. Data Center managers are struggling to keep abreast with growing capacity needs while working under tightened budgets and energy efficieny initiatives. Over the years, colocation has been gaining popularity primarily because of its cost-effective and reliable way of managing IT resources.
There are a number of reasons why colocation will be better for your business, not to mention your stress levels, in the long run. MSI-ECS Data Center Managed Services offers business continuity, scalability, and performance a fraction of the cost that it would take to building your own. With colocation, you will have a complete control of your hardware and software without having to worry about maintaining the supporting systems like power, cooling, security, and networking.
• Service Realiability
• Disaster Preparation
• Access to Skills & Expertise
• 24/7 Support Service
• The right infrastructure for all of your IT needs
• More than server space: Data Centers Engineered for your Enterprise IT.
• Designed in Accordance with the National Building Code of the Philippines • Seismic Zone 4 Compliant • Water Leakage Detection System • 9.6 Meters Elevation from outside Street Level
• 486 Square Meter of Commercial Colocation Space • 189 APC NetShelter SX 42U Racks
• ISP / Telco Room: 54 sqm Floor Area with 12 Dedicated APC Net Shelter
Racks for Internet Service Providers
• Electrical and UPS Room: 67.5 sqm Floor Area
• Genset Room: 106.72 sqm Floor Area • Chiller Area: 288 sqm Floor Area
• 2N UPS System • 2x Genset • Dual Power Feeds
• 2X Caterpillar 342 1000kVa each, 800kw dual sync switch gear & dual ATS
• 2N Back up Cooling System • Redundant Computer Room AirConditioning Units (CRAC) by Schneider Electric • Hot Aisle and Cold Aisle Configuration • In-Row Colling Configuration • With temperature and Moisture Control system: Ambient Humidity 40% - 60% rH (Relative Humidity) / Ambient Temperature 18-27 Celsius / 64-80 Fahrenheit
• 11 Layers of Security • 24 x 7 Surveillance Camera • 24 x 7 Stationary & Roving Guard • Access Control & Mantrap • Facial Recognition
• VESDA SYSTEM (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) • MX200 FM200 Clean Agent Fire Suppression System • Smoke Detector • 360 Degrees Discharge Nozzles • Sounder Beacon • Motorized Bell • Gas Discharge Light Box • 6 x 140 L Cylinder Tanks • Individual DC Sigma XT Release Control Panel with Abort Switch
• Telco Neutral Data Center Facility • Selected ISP with fully Redundant and Diverse Fiber Optic infrastructure • Managed Internet Connectivity
Operation and Maintenance
• 24 x 7 Certified Engineers
• 24 x 7 NOC
• 24 x 7 Facility Monitoring
• 24 x 7 Customer Support
• Remote Hand Support