This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
· AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
· Working knowledge of distributed systems
· Familiarity with general networking concepts
· Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
· Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate