Big Data on AWS introduces you to cloud-based big data solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis and the rest of the AWS big data platform. In this course, we show you how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Hadoop tools like Hive and Hue. We also teach you how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, Amazon QuickSight, Amazon Athena and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data environments for security and cost-effectiveness.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
· Basic familiarity with big data technologies, including Apache Hadoop, HDFS, and SQL/NoSQL querying.
· Students should complete the Big Data Technology Fundamentals web-based training or have equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.
· Students should complete the AWS Essentials course or have equivalent experience.
· Basic understanding of data warehousing, relational database systems, and database design.
AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty