This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x] or [V7]
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] or [V7]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x] or [V7]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Attending this course is also recommended if you aim to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCAP-DCV) Deploy
Start: 07/25/2022 | End: 07/29/2022
Start: 10/17/2022 | End: 10/21/2022