During this 3-day course, you focus on deploying and managing VMware vSphere® with Tanzu. You learn about how vSphere with Tanzu can be used to orchestrate the delivery of Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications in a vSphere environment.
This course requires completion of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage OR VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
• Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage.
• VMware Certified Advance Professional – Deployment • VMware Certified Advance Professional – Design
Start: 12/12/2022 | End: 12/14/2022
Start: 01/09/2023 | End: 01/11/2023